Bootcamp Applications are closed.
Please sign up for our mailing list to find out more about our programs and upcoming Bootcamps.
The Bootcamp is a multi-day intensive for early stage businesses that combines workshops, hands on business planning, and access to experts and mentors that can help move your business towards success.
Bootcamp also serves as a platform for businesses to join our community of entrepreneurs and access Ascender resources. Following Bootcamp, we work with each company to create a personalized pathway to success that may involve incubation, mentoring, co-working space and/or educational programs.
"I attended Ascender’s bootcamp with my crazy bowtie idea, and never thought I would be accepted....From there, I was accepted into the cohort, which was a great way to share information, have a sounding board, and continue to learn. Working with Stephan helped me to think outside of crafting and plan strategically."
What Happens During Bootcamp?
- Education sessions covering topics that will help you grow your business
- One-on-One conversations with business experts
- Networking with entrepreneurs from the Pittsburgh area
- Meeting partners and stakeholders to help you succeed
- Peer-to-peer pitch practice
Topic Areas Covered
- Testing customer, product and price assumptions
- Developing a business model canvas
- Identifying stakeholders
- Perfecting how to talk about your business
- Creating a strategy for success