Applications are now closed. Thank you for applying.
Read about the program below.
At Ascender, we equip and inspire entrepreneurs to launch their creative solutions, grow their businesses, and scale to broader success. Part of the application to the Ascender Incubator Program is a requirement to participate in the Ascender Bootcamp, an intensive three-day event where aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners work with coaches and industry experts on practical business skills to launch their idea and/or move their business to the next stage.
Pending any changes to social distancing requirements, Orientation and Bootcamp events will be held virtually.
The dates of the Bootcamp are the following:
Orientation: June 11, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday, June 19, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday, June 20, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday, June 21, 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Ascender welcomes and encourages anyone with a business idea or existing solution to apply to the Incubator Program. You must be available to all Orientation and Bootcamp dates to participate.
"I attended Ascender’s bootcamp with my crazy bowtie idea, and never thought I would be accepted....From there, I was accepted into the cohort, which was a great way to share information, have a sounding board, and continue to learn. Working with Stephan helped me to think outside of crafting and plan strategically."
Who can apply
- You must be 18+ years old
- Stage: Ideation to a working prototype
- Raised less than $250k
- Must commit to the entire length of the Bootcamp
- Interested in joining the Incubation Program
- Open to all industries
- Positive contributors to our community
What to know before applying
- The Ascender Incubator Program application will help us better understand you, your team, market, and idea.
- Do your research and provide as much information as possible on your idea, product or service.
- Be honest and bold. Don’t hold back when sharing why you are the right fit for Ascender.
How it works
- Attend an information session to learn more about the Bootcamp and ask questions about the application process
- Be sure to be available for orientation and the three-day Bootcamp
- Submit your application
- After applications close, we’ll notify you in a couple of weeks about acceptance status to the Bootcamp
What you get out of the Bootcamp
- Develop a business model canvas
- Identify stakeholders
- Perfect how you pitch your company
- Learn concrete tools and strategies to build a sustainable business
- Build a plan of action for your business
- Consideration to Incubation class (Beginning July 8, 2020; notified of acceptance by June 29, 2020)