Applications open Wednesday, September 23.
Entrepreneurs and startup founders face unique challenges because to be successful they must take on and execute a diverse number of roles within their business or organization. To put it simply, they wear lots of different hats.
The Founder’s Hat Program creates a confidential space (virtual) where founders can foster relationships with other founders from similar stages, across industry and discuss challenges, accomplishments, and goals in a peer-to-peer fashion.
Founders who attend this series will improve their ability to take on many different roles and responsibilities demanded by their business while building a close-knit founder-to-founder network of trusted individuals within the Pittsburgh entrepreneurial ecosystem. The program is facilitated by serial entrepreneur and Ascender Senior Advisor Craig Markovitz.
What to expect:
- Improve your ability to take on many different roles and responsibilities demanded by your business.
- Build a close-knit founder-to-founder network of trusted individuals within the Pittsburgh entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Learn from insightful discussions facilitated by Ascender’s Senior Advisor and serial entrepreneur Craig Markovitz.
- Gain new tools and best practices to lead and grow your business.
Who should apply:
- Must commitment to attend all sessions.
- Founder or founding members only.
- Business must be in the prototype to revenue-generating stage.
- Pittsburgh and Southwestern PA organizations preferred.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM
- Notice of Acceptance: Friday, October 23, 2020
- The Founder Hat: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- The Team Leader Hat: Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- The Sales & Branding Hat: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- The Fundraiser Hat: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- The Wellness Hat: Wednesday, December 16, 2020