Applications are now closed.
Entrepreneurs and startup founders face unique challenges because to be successful they must take on and execute a diverse number of roles within their business or organization. To put it simply, they wear lots of different hats.
The Founder’s Hat Program creates a confidential (virtual) space where similar stage, cross-industry founders can foster relationships and discuss challenges, accomplishments, and goals in a peer-to-peer fashion.
Founders can expect to:
- Improve your ability to take on many different roles and responsibilities demanded by your business.
- Build a close-knit founder-to-founder network of trusted individuals within the Pittsburgh entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Learn from insightful discussions facilitated by Ascender’s Senior Advisor and serial entrepreneur Craig Markovitz.
- Gain new tools and best practices to lead and grow your business.
- Please contact Annia Aleman, Innovation Director – email@example.com.
Who should apply:
- Must commit to attending all sessions.
- Founder or founding members only.
- Business must be in the prototype to revenue-generating stage.
- Pittsburgh and Southwestern PA businesses are preferred.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM
- Notice of Acceptance: Monday, October 26, 2020
Sessions (8:30 – 10 AM):
- The Founder Hat: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- The Team Leader Hat: Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- The Sales & Branding Hat: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- The Fundraiser Hat: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- The Wellness Hat: Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Session topics are subject to change.